Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Service Gap

Ok, I'm kinda motivated to do my internal review reports for my cases because the upcoming review is chaired by someone who is social work trained! WHEE!

FINALLY! Some form of supervision!

I seriously do not see the point if someone who calls the shots at the end of the day is not fully trained, and worse still, makes random/irrational/queer decisions largely based on his emotions. Don't bloody waste everybody's time! I'd rather just discuss the case with my senior social worker or director.

Oh well, I guess that's just one of the many service gaps we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
INHERENT Belief in Human Worth - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords